General Phone Number: 913-942-5100
University of Kansas Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
University of Kansas Hospital is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
University of Kansas Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
University of Kansas Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
University of Kansas Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
University of Kansas Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at University of Kansas Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at University of Kansas Hospital.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
University of Kansas Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
University of Kansas Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services