General Phone Number: 407-281-7000
University Behavioral Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orlando.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
University Behavioral Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
University Behavioral Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
University Behavioral Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
University Behavioral Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
University Behavioral Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at University Behavioral Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at University Behavioral Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
University Behavioral Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at University Behavioral Center
University Behavioral Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services