General Phone Number: 319-558-4900
Admissions Phone Number: 319-369-4900
UnityPoint Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Cedar Rapids.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
UnityPoint Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
UnityPoint Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
UnityPoint Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
UnityPoint Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma therapy
UnityPoint Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at UnityPoint Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at UnityPoint Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
UnityPoint Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at UnityPoint Health
UnityPoint Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation