General Phone Number: 319-277-0992
UnityPoint provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Cedar Falls.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
UnityPoint is run by a private non-profit organization.
UnityPoint provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
UnityPoint provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
UnityPoint utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
UnityPoint utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at UnityPoint and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at UnityPoint .
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
UnityPoint offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at UnityPoint
UnityPoint provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services