General Phone Number: 360-676-6177
Unity Care NW Ferndale provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ferndale.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Unity Care NW Ferndale is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Unity Care NW Ferndale provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Unity Care NW Ferndale provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Unity Care NW Ferndale utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Unity Care NW Ferndale utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Unity Care NW Ferndale and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Unity Care NW Ferndale.
Unity Care NW Ferndale offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Unity Care NW Ferndale
Unity Care NW Ferndale provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services