General Phone Number: 707-825-5060
United Indian Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Arcata.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
United Indian Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
United Indian Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
United Indian Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
United Indian Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
United Indian Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at United Indian Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at United Indian Health Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
United Indian Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at United Indian Health Services
United Indian Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services