General Phone Number: 912-449-7100
Admissions Phone Number: 800-342-8168
Unison Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waycross.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Unison Behavioral Health is run by a state government agency.
Unison Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Unison Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Unison Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Unison Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Unison Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Unison Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Unison Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Unison Behavioral Health
Unison Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services