General Phone Number: 912-238-2777 x1102
Union Mission Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Savannah.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Union Mission Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Union Mission Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Union Mission Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Union Mission Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Union Mission Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Union Mission Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Union Mission Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
Union Mission Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
Union Mission Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services