General Phone Number: 984-974-5217
UNC Hospitals provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chapel Hill.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
UNC Hospitals is run by a state government agency.
UNC Hospitals provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
UNC Hospitals provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
UNC Hospitals utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
UNC Hospitals utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at UNC Hospitals and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at UNC Hospitals.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
UNC Hospitals offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at UNC Hospitals
UNC Hospitals provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation