General Phone Number: 904-244-0411
Admissions Phone Number: 904-244-3990
UF Health Jacksonville provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jacksonville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
UF Health Jacksonville is run by a private non-profit organization.
UF Health Jacksonville provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
UF Health Jacksonville provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
UF Health Jacksonville utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
UF Health Jacksonville utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at UF Health Jacksonville and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at UF Health Jacksonville.
UF Health Jacksonville offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
UF Health Jacksonville provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services