General Phone Number: 515-280-3860
UCS Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ankeny.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
UCS Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
UCS Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
UCS Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
UCS Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
UCS Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at UCS Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at UCS Healthcare.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
UCS Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
UCS Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services