General Phone Number: 714-456-7890
UC Irvine Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orange.
- Mental Health Treatment
UC Irvine Health is run by a state government agency.
UC Irvine Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
UC Irvine Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
UC Irvine Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
UC Irvine Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at UC Irvine Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at UC Irvine Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
UC Irvine Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
UC Irvine Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services