General Phone Number: 772-220-3439
Tykes and Teens Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palm City.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Tykes and Teens Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tykes and Teens Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tykes and Teens Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Tykes and Teens Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tykes and Teens Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tykes and Teens Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tykes and Teens Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Tykes and Teens Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Tykes and Teens Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services