General Phone Number: 406-295-5400
Admissions Phone Number: 800-845-1380
Turning Winds provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Troy.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Turning Winds is run by a private for-profit organization.
Turning Winds provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Turning Winds provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Turning Winds utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Turning Winds utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Turning Winds and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Turning Winds .
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Turning Winds offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Turning Winds
Turning Winds provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services