General Phone Number: 530-273-5440 x3225
Admissions Phone Number: 530-273-5440
Turning Point Providence Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Grass Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Turning Point Providence Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Turning Point Providence Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Turning Point Providence Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Turning Point Providence Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Turning Point Providence Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Turning Point Providence Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Turning Point Providence Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Turning Point Providence Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Turning Point Providence Center
Turning Point Providence Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services