General Phone Number: 916-427-7141
Turning Point provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Turning Point is run by a private non-profit organization.
Turning Point provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Turning Point provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Turning Point utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Turning Point utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Turning Point and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Turning Point.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Turning Point offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Turning Point
Turning Point provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services