General Phone Number: 209-533-6245
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sonora.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tuolumne County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tuolumne County Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tuolumne County Behavioral Health
Tuolumne County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services