General Phone Number: 559-688-2043
Tulare Youth Service Bureau provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tulare.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Tulare Youth Service Bureau is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tulare Youth Service Bureau provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tulare Youth Service Bureau provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Tulare Youth Service Bureau utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tulare Youth Service Bureau utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tulare Youth Service Bureau and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tulare Youth Service Bureau.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Tulare Youth Service Bureau offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tulare Youth Service Bureau
Tulare Youth Service Bureau provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services