General Phone Number: 559-623-0900
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Visalia.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tulare County Hlth and Human Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tulare County Hlth and Human Services.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tulare County Hlth and Human Services
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services