General Phone Number: 559-788-1200
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Porterville.
- Mental Health Treatment
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tulare County Hlth and Human Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tulare County Hlth and Human Services.
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tulare County Hlth and Human Services
Tulare County Hlth and Human Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services