General Phone Number: 360-716-4400
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Marysville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery is run by a tribal government.
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery.
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery
Tulalip Behavioral Health and Recovery provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services