General Phone Number: 816-404-5705
Admissions Phone Number: 816-404-6295
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
Truman Medical Centers Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Truman Medical Centers Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Truman Medical Centers Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Truman Medical Centers Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Truman Medical Centers Inc.
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Truman Medical Centers Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Truman Medical Centers Inc
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services