General Phone Number: 816-404-1000
Admissions Phone Number: 816-404-3807
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
Truman Medical Centers Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Truman Medical Centers Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Truman Medical Centers Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Truman Medical Centers Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Truman Medical Centers Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Truman Medical Centers Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Truman Medical Centers Inc
Truman Medical Centers Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services