General Phone Number: 701-857-5998
Trinity Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minot.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Trinity Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Trinity Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Trinity Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Trinity Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Trinity Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Trinity Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Trinity Health
Trinity Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services