General Phone Number: 530-628-4111
Admissions Phone Number: 530-623-1362
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hayfork.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs
Trinity County Behavioral Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services