General Phone Number: 919-821-0790 x107
Admissions Phone Number: 919-821-0790 x333
Triangle Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Raleigh.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Triangle Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Triangle Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Triangle Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Triangle Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Triangle Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Triangle Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Triangle Family Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Triangle Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Triangle Family Services
Triangle Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery