General Phone Number: 706-364-1404
Transitional Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Augusta.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Transitional Family Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Transitional Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Transitional Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Transitional Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Transitional Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Transitional Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Transitional Family Services.
Transitional Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Transitional Family Services
Transitional Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services