General Phone Number: 612-722-1892
Admissions Phone Number: 612-314-1100
Touchstone Residential Treatment provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Touchstone Residential Treatment is run by a private non-profit organization.
Touchstone Residential Treatment provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Touchstone Residential Treatment provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Touchstone Residential Treatment utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Touchstone Residential Treatment utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Touchstone Residential Treatment and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Touchstone Residential Treatment.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Touchstone Residential Treatment offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Touchstone Residential Treatment
Touchstone Residential Treatment provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services