General Phone Number: 866-207-3882
Touchstone Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Touchstone Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Touchstone Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Touchstone Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Touchstone Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Touchstone Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Touchstone Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Touchstone Health Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Touchstone Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Touchstone Health Services
Touchstone Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management