General Phone Number: 208-853-5095
Tidwell Social Work Services and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Boise.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Tidwell Social Work Services and is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tidwell Social Work Services and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tidwell Social Work Services and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Tidwell Social Work Services and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tidwell Social Work Services and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tidwell Social Work Services and and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tidwell Social Work Services and.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Tidwell Social Work Services and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tidwell Social Work Services and
Tidwell Social Work Services and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services