General Phone Number: 425-454-1199
THIRA Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bellevue.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
THIRA Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
THIRA Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
THIRA Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
THIRA Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
THIRA Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at THIRA Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at THIRA Health.
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
THIRA Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at THIRA Health
THIRA Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services