General Phone Number: 602-302-7900
Admissions Phone Number: 602-605-6000 x0
Terros Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Terros Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Terros Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Terros Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Terros Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Terros Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Terros Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Terros Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Terros Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Terros Health
Terros Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services