General Phone Number: 602-389-3560
Admissions Phone Number: 602-685-6000
Terros Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glendale.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Terros Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Terros Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Terros Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Terros Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Terros Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Terros Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Terros Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Terros Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Terros Health
Terros Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services