General Phone Number: 303-433-2541
Admissions Phone Number: 303-433-1232
Tennyson Center for Children at provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Denver.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Tennyson Center for Children at is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tennyson Center for Children at provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Tennyson Center for Children at provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Tennyson Center for Children at utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tennyson Center for Children at utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tennyson Center for Children at and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tennyson Center for Children at.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Tennyson Center for Children at offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Tennyson Center for Children at provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services