General Phone Number: 209-341-1824
Telecare Recovery Access Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Modesto.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Telecare Recovery Access Center is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Telecare Recovery Access Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Telecare Recovery Access Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Telecare Recovery Access Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Telecare Recovery Access Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Telecare Recovery Access Center and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Telecare Recovery Access Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Telecare Recovery Access Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Telecare Recovery Access Center
Telecare Recovery Access Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services