General Phone Number: 805-383-1155
Telecare Corporation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Camarillo.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Telecare Corporation is run by a private for-profit organization.
Telecare Corporation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Telecare Corporation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Telecare Corporation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Telecare Corporation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Telecare Corporation and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Telecare Corporation.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Telecare Corporation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Telecare Corporation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services