General Phone Number: 530-527-5631
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Red Bluff.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Tehama County Health Servs Agency is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Tehama County Health Servs Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Tehama County Health Servs Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tehama County Health Servs Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tehama County Health Servs Agency.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Tehama County Health Servs Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tehama County Health Servs Agency
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services