General Phone Number: 530-527-5631 x3121
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Red Bluff.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Tehama County Health Servs Agency is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Tehama County Health Servs Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tehama County Health Servs Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tehama County Health Servs Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tehama County Health Servs Agency.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Tehama County Health Servs Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tehama County Health Servs Agency
Tehama County Health Servs Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services