General Phone Number: 907-883-5107
Admissions Phone Number: 907-883-5119
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tok.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health
TCC Upper Tanana Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services