General Phone Number: 309-347-5522
Tazwood Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pekin.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Tazwood Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tazwood Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tazwood Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Tazwood Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tazwood Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tazwood Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tazwood Mental Health Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Tazwood Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tazwood Mental Health Center
Tazwood Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services