General Phone Number: 661-726-2630
Admissions Phone Number: 818-996-1051
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lancaster.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc
Tarzana Treatment Centers Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services