General Phone Number: 813-888-7060 x6028
Admissions Phone Number: 844-423-4283
Tampa Community Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tampa.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Tampa Community Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Tampa Community Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Tampa Community Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Tampa Community Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Tampa Community Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tampa Community Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tampa Community Hospital.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Tampa Community Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Tampa Community Hospital
Tampa Community Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment