General Phone Number: 509-326-8100 x304
Admissions Phone Number: 509-326-8100 x302
Tamarack Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spokane.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Tamarack Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Tamarack Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Tamarack Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Tamarack Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Tamarack Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Tamarack Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Tamarack Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Tamarack Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Tamarack Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services