General Phone Number: 816-741-8700
Synergy Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
Synergy Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Synergy Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Synergy Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Synergy Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Synergy Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Synergy Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Synergy Services.
- Transitional age young adults
Synergy Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Synergy Services
Synergy Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services