General Phone Number: 530-822-7200
Admissions Phone Number: 530-674-1885 x104
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuba City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health.
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health
Sutter/Yuba Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services