General Phone Number: 530-822-7478
Admissions Phone Number: 530-822-7200
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuba City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health
Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services