General Phone Number: 916-386-3000
Admissions Phone Number: 916-386-3620
Sutter Center for Psychiatry provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Sutter Center for Psychiatry is run by a private non-profit organization.
Sutter Center for Psychiatry provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Sutter Center for Psychiatry provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Sutter Center for Psychiatry utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Sutter Center for Psychiatry utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sutter Center for Psychiatry and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sutter Center for Psychiatry.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sutter Center for Psychiatry offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sutter Center for Psychiatry
Sutter Center for Psychiatry provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services