General Phone Number: 509-892-4342 x203
Admissions Phone Number: 509-892-4342
Sunshine Terrace provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spokane.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Sunshine Terrace is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sunshine Terrace provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Sunshine Terrace provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sunshine Terrace utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sunshine Terrace utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sunshine Terrace and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sunshine Terrace.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sunshine Terrace offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sunshine Terrace
Sunshine Terrace provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services