General Phone Number: 509-892-4342
Sunshine Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spokane.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Sunshine Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sunshine Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Sunshine Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sunshine Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sunshine Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sunshine Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sunshine Behavioral Health.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sunshine Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sunshine Behavioral Health
Sunshine Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services