General Phone Number: 727-388-1220
Suncoast Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Petersburg.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Suncoast Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Suncoast Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Suncoast Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Suncoast Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Suncoast Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Suncoast Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Suncoast Center Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Suncoast Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Suncoast Center Inc
Suncoast Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services